Înapoi la știri

Pompierii din Bacau salvează o persoană de la inec în zona barajului Bistrita

28 Jun 2024
1 minut min
Ion Ionescu

Pompierii din Bacau salvează o persoană de la inec în zona barajului Bistrita

Astăzi, echipajul de pompieri din cadrul Detașamentului de Pompieri Bacău a intervenit rapid pentru a salva o persoană aflată în pericol de înec în municipiul Bacău, în apropierea barajului Bistrița. Apelul de urgență a pus imediat în mișcare o autospecială de stingere, o autospecială de primă intervenție și comandă, precum și o barcă.

La sosirea echipelor, salvatorii au descoperit că persoana se afla la aproximativ 3 metri de malul canalului colector al râului Bistrița. Unul dintre pompieri s-a aruncat cu curaj în apă pentru a realiza salvarea, în timp ce colegii săi l-au asigurat cu echipamentul necesar.

Publicitate

Intervenția a fost un succes, iar persoana aflată în pericol a fost adusă în siguranță pe mal.

Alte postari din Economie
Economie

LIRR strike has many worrying about Monday's commute. Here's the latest. - CBS News

Updated on: May 17, 2026 / 8:41 PM EDT / CBS New York Long Island Rail Road workers were back on the picket lines at various spots in New York City and on Long Island on Sunday, voicing their concerns and demands as the strike continues for a second day. It comes as the National Mediation Board said Sunday evening it summoned LIRR union leaders and Metropolitan Transportation Authority management to a meeting to resume bargaining.

Economie

Trump Mobile Called Out for Suspicious Blunders Amid Fresh Cash Grab - The Daily Beast

The $499 Trump-branded phone at the center of a MAGA revolt has sparked fresh scrutiny for a slick promo video that appears to rely heavily on AI. Trump Mobile had moved quickly to quell a growing rebellion from paying customers earlier this week, releasing a video on Wednesday to announce that those who had put down a deposit would finally start receiving their T1 Phones soon, with shipping to start “this week.” The move appeared to be a direct response to customers increasingly questioning whether they’d ever get the phones.

Economie

Trump Mobile's CEO says gold-plated Trump phone will begin shipping to buyers this week after delays - Fortune

Trump Mobile’s flashy golden phone is releasing its first units nearly a year after the device was initially announced. The CEO of Trump Mobile, Pat O’Brien, confirmed in a statement to Fortune that the company will begin shipping its “T1” devices this week to customers who put down $100 deposits in a pre-order sale, which began in June of last year.

Acasa Recente Radio Județe