Înapoi la știri

Lotul 2 Mizil - Pietroasele al Autostrăzii A7 Ploiești - Buzău va fi deschis în primăvară

28 Feb 2025
1 minut min
Cristina Preda

Lotul 2 Mizil - Pietroasele al Autostrăzii A7 Ploiești - Buzău va fi deschis în primăvară

Reprezentanții Companiei Naționale de Administrare a Infrastructurii Rutiere (CNAIR) au anunțat că lotul 2 Mizil - Pietroasele din Autostrada A7 Ploiești - Buzău va fi dat în trafic în această primăvară. Potrivit informațiilor furnizate, inaugurarea este programată pentru luna aprilie, scrie ziaruldebacau.ro.

Construirea acestui tronson de autostradă a fost realizată de o asociere româno-bulgară, Coni - Trace. Lotul 2 Mizil - Pietroasele are o lungime de 28,35 km și urma să fie deschis anul trecut, însă deschiderea a fost amânată pentru primăvara acestui an.

Publicitate

Aceasta reprezintă prima deschidere din 2025 pentru Autostrada Moldovei, iar oficialii CNAIR subliniază importanța finalizării acestui segment pentru îmbunătățirea infrastructurii rutiere din zonă.

Alte postari din Economie
Economie

LIRR strike has many worrying about Monday's commute. Here's the latest. - CBS News

Updated on: May 17, 2026 / 8:41 PM EDT / CBS New York Long Island Rail Road workers were back on the picket lines at various spots in New York City and on Long Island on Sunday, voicing their concerns and demands as the strike continues for a second day. It comes as the National Mediation Board said Sunday evening it summoned LIRR union leaders and Metropolitan Transportation Authority management to a meeting to resume bargaining.

Economie

Trump Mobile Called Out for Suspicious Blunders Amid Fresh Cash Grab - The Daily Beast

The $499 Trump-branded phone at the center of a MAGA revolt has sparked fresh scrutiny for a slick promo video that appears to rely heavily on AI. Trump Mobile had moved quickly to quell a growing rebellion from paying customers earlier this week, releasing a video on Wednesday to announce that those who had put down a deposit would finally start receiving their T1 Phones soon, with shipping to start “this week.” The move appeared to be a direct response to customers increasingly questioning whether they’d ever get the phones.

Economie

Trump Mobile's CEO says gold-plated Trump phone will begin shipping to buyers this week after delays - Fortune

Trump Mobile’s flashy golden phone is releasing its first units nearly a year after the device was initially announced. The CEO of Trump Mobile, Pat O’Brien, confirmed in a statement to Fortune that the company will begin shipping its “T1” devices this week to customers who put down $100 deposits in a pre-order sale, which began in June of last year.

Acasa Recente Radio Județe